Bicycle Parking Rack was uploaded at February 1, 2018 at 10:28 pm. This post is published on the Rack category. Bicycle Parking Rack is tagged with Bicycle Parking Rack, Bicycle, Parking, Rack..
Bicyclebi•cy•cle (bī′si kəl, -sik′əl, -sī′kəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -cled, -cling.
- a vehicle with two wheels in tandem, usually propelled by pedals connected to the rear wheel by a chain, and having handlebars for steering and a saddlelike seat.
- to ride a bicycle.
bi′cy•clist, bi′cy•cler, n.
- to ship or transport directly by bicycle or other means.
Parkingpark•ing (par′king),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person or thing that parks, esp. a vehicle.
- space in which to park vehicles, as at a place of business or a public event: There's plenty of free parking at the stadium.
- permission to park vehicles: Is there parking on this side of the street?
- the activity or occupation of a person who operates or works in a parking lot, garage, or the like.
- See parking strip.
- the act of kissing and caressing in a parked car: Some of the couples went parking on their way home from the dance.
- of, pertaining to, used for, or engaged in parking, esp. of vehicles: parking regulations; a parking space; a parking attendant.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Bicycle Parking Rack have 7 pictures , they are Bicycle Parking Rack Idea #1 Saris 2213 Bike Dock 2 Bike Rack, Wikipedia, ORS Racks Direct, Part2_prew_1200/05_101.jpg ., The Campus Bike Parking Rack Varsity® Bike Dock™ DV215, Bicycle Parking Rack #6 Aesthetics. Who Said Bicycle Racks ., Short-term Bicycle Parking. Following are the pictures:
The house frequently has a unique figure. Likewise together with cottages or the cottage are observed in the united kingdom. Do not need to alter the building's structure is a lot of, Bicycle Parking Rack styles take on traditional pad.
The cottage was built in the 18th century and is today past renovation's stage. In the place of looking to copy the kind of the pad, Alex Saint chose to create one more home style that'll lessen the architectural change of the complete villa and sustain the smoothness of the home.
Never asked an outcome, stunning! So that you can take care of the personality of the building, the artist Alex Saint of Home Structure incorporating a home style apart from the major building. The result? Gorgeous! Yes, a pad situated in Chelshire, the united kingdom is the building in question.