Howdy there, this picture is about Craftsman Wireless Garage Door Monitor ( Craftsman Garage Door Sensor #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1424 x 1424. It's file size is only 76 KB. If You want to download It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Craftsman Garage Door Sensor.
Commit their free period after seized by busy nights, consuming dairy espresso with pals or household interact at home can be a scenario as well as a nice atmosphere. Instances temperature, restore your time having a large amount of recollections of togetherness and recover electricity to struggle the strain of the task.
Modern coffeetable affects the decor is lavish and elegant in features of the home. It is better for you to learn different variations and types of modern coffee table on the internet if you prefer to place today's coffee table inside the livingroom.
A Craftsman Garage Door Sensor may reveal of designing your family room the personal taste. In case you are an individual who includes a home design that is modern, you could prefer various modern coffeetable for the home. Contemporary coffee table featuring individual preference.
Craftsmancrafts•man (krafts′mən, kräfts′-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -men.
- a person who practices or is highly skilled in a craft;
- an artist.
Garagega•rage (gə räzh′, -räj′ or, esp. Brit., gar′ij, -äzh),USA pronunciation n., v., -raged, -rag•ing.
- a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles.
- a commercial establishment for repairing and servicing motor vehicles.
- to put or keep in a garage.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Monitormon•i•tor (mon′i tər)USA pronunciation n.
- a student appointed to assist in the conduct of a class or school, as to help take attendance or keep order.
- a person appointed to supervise students, applicants, etc., taking an examination, chiefly to prevent cheating;
- a person who admonishes, esp. with reference to conduct.
- something that serves to remind or give warning.
- a device or arrangement for observing, detecting, or recording the operation of a machine or system, esp. an automatic control system.
- an instrument for detecting dangerous gases, radiation, etc.
- a receiving apparatus used in a control room, esp. to provide a steady check of the quality of an audio or video transmission.
- a similar apparatus placed in various parts of a studio so that an audience can watch a recorded portion of a show, the performer can see the various segments of a program, etc.
- any such receiving apparatus used in a closed-circuit system, as in an operating room.
- a component, as a CRT, with a screen for viewing data at a computer terminal.
- a control program. Cf. operating system.
- a group of systems used to measure the performance of a computer system.
- a former U.S. steam-propelled, armored warship of very low freeboard, having one or more turrets and used for coastal defense.
- (cap., italics) the first of such warships, used against the Confederate ironclad warship Merrimac at Hampton Roads, Va., in 1862.
- a raised construction straddling the ridge of a roof and having windows or louvers for lighting or ventilating a building, as a factory or warehouse.
- an articulated mounting for a nozzle, usually mechanically operated, which permits a stream of water to be played in any desired direction, as in firefighting or hydraulic mining.
- Also called giant. (in hydraulic mining) a nozzle for dislodging and breaking up placer deposits with a jet of water.
- any of various large lizards of the family Varanidae, of Africa, southern Asia, the East Indies, and Australia, fabled to give warning of the presence of crocodiles: several species are endangered.
- [Radio and Television.]
- to listen to (transmitted signals) on a receiving set in order to check the quality of the transmission.
- to view or listen to (television or radio transmissions) in order to check the quality of the video or audio.
- to listen to (a radio conversation or channel);
keep tuned to.
- to observe, record, or detect (an operation or condition) with instruments that have no effect upon the operation or condition.
- to oversee, supervise, or regulate: to monitor the administering of a test.
- to watch closely for purposes of control, surveillance, etc.;
keep track of;
check continually: to monitor one's eating habits.
- to serve as a monitor, detector, supervisor, etc.