Howdy peoples, this blog post is about High Fiber Fruits And Vegetables (nice High Fiber Stool #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 413 x 831. It's file size is just 65 KB. Wether You ought to save This picture to Your computer, you might Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the following picture or see more at here: High Fiber Stool.
The bed room is an essential section of your property and where you may spend plenty of your own time. Therefore it is extremely important that you simply give superior flavor to it. Moreover it's also advisable to make sure that the furniture prior to the room's concept.
Additionally it is probable that you will find selections that are greater online than in furniture retailers. While buying your room equipment take into account to see different considerations that accompany it including stuff like that , pillowcases and blankets. These will also be generally available in the identical shop.
Should you examine accessories, it'd be described as a good idea where you will get cheap and good furniture which will suit your budget to learn. Your perfect issue is to uncover an internet store that sells it in a really inexpensive discount in case you are trying to find High Fiber Fruits And Vegetables (nice High Fiber Stool #5) furniture. And the finest component is before you make your choice, you can also review the price tag on furniture.
Highhigh (hī),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- having a great or considerable extent or reach upward or vertically;
tall: a high wall.
- having a specified extent upward: The apple tree is now 20 feet high.
- situated above the ground or some base;
elevated: a high platform; a high ledge.
- exceeding the common degree or measure;
intense: high speed; high color.
dear: The price of food these days is much too high.
- exalted in rank, station, eminence, etc.;
of exalted character or quality: a high official; high society.
- acute in pitch.
- a little sharp, or above the desired pitch.
- produced by relatively rapid vibrations;
shrill: the high sounds of crickets.
- extending to or from an elevation: a high dive.
- great in quantity, as number, degree, or force: a high temperature; high cholesterol.
main: the high altar of a church.
- High Church.
- of great consequence;
the high consequences of such a deed;
arrogant: He took a high tone with his subordinates.
- advanced to the utmost extent or to the culmination: high tide.
merry or hilarious: high spirits; a high old time.
luxurious: They have indulged in high living for years.
- intoxicated with alcohol or narcotics: He was so high he couldn't stand up.
- remote: high latitude; high antiquity.
- extreme in opinion or doctrine, esp. religious or political: a high Tory.
- designating or pertaining to highland or inland regions.
- having considerable energy or potential power.
- of, pertaining to, or operating at the gear transmission ratio at which the speed of the engine crankshaft and of the drive shaft most closely correspond: high gear.
- (of a vowel) articulated with the upper surface of the tongue relatively close to some portion of the palate, as the vowels of eat and it, which are high front, and those of boot and put, which are high back. Cf. close (def. 58), low 1 (def. 30).
- (of meat, esp. game) tending toward a desirable or undesirable amount of decomposition;
slightly tainted: He likes his venison high.
- containing a relatively large amount of a specified constituent (usually used in combination): high-carbon steel.
- [Baseball.](of a pitched ball) crossing the plate at a level above the batter's shoulders: The pitch was high and outside.
- having greater value than other denominations or suits.
- able to take a trick;
being a winning card.
- being or having a winning combination: Whose hand is high?
- noting a wind of force 10 on the Beaufort scale, equal to a whole gale.
- high on, enthusiastic or optimistic about;
having a favorable attitude toward or opinion of.
- at or to a high point, place, or level.
- in or to a high rank or estimate: He aims high in his political ambitions.
- at or to a high amount or price.
- in or to a high degree.
extravagantly: They have always lived high.
- as close to the wind as is possible while making headway with sails full.
- fly high, to be full of hope or elation: His stories began to sell, and he was flying high.
- high and dry:
- (of a ship) grounded so as to be entirely above water at low tide.
- in a deprived or distressing situation;
stranded: We missed the last bus and were left high and dry.
- high and low, in every possible place;
everywhere: The missing jewelry was never found, though we searched high and low for it.
- high gear: He shifted into high when the road became level.
- See high school.
- a pressure system characterized by relatively high pressure at its center. Cf. anticyclone, low1 (def. 48).
- a high or the highest point, place, or level;
peak: a record high for unemployment.
- a euphoric state induced by alcohol, drugs, etc.
- a period of sustained excitement, exhilaration, or the like: After winning the lottery he was on a high for weeks.
- [Cards.]the ace or highest trump out, esp. in games of the all fours family.
- on high:
- at or to a height;
- in heaven.
- having a high position, as one who makes important decisions: the powers on high.
Fiberfi•ber (fī′bər),USA pronunciation n.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] fibre. fi′ber•less, adj.
- a fine, threadlike piece, as of cotton, jute, or asbestos.
- a slender filament: a fiber of platinum.
- filaments collectively.
- matter or material composed of filaments: a plastic fiber.
- something resembling a filament.
- an essential character, quality, or strength: people of strong moral fiber.
- filamentous matter from the bast tissue or other parts of plants, used for industrial purposes.
- a slender, threadlike root of a plant.
- a slender, tapered cell which, with like cells, serves to strengthen tissue.
- a slender, threadlike element or cell, as of nerve, muscle, or connective tissue.
- Also called bulk, dietary fiber, roughage.
- the structural part of plants and plant products that consists of carbohydrates, as cellulose and pectin, that are wholly or partially indigestible and when eaten stimulate peristalsis in the intestine.
- food containing a high amount of such carbohydrates, as whole grains, fruits, and vegetables.
- See vulcanized fiber.
- See optical fiber.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).